Friday, August 20, 2010

Help!!!! My computer has got a spy virus, trojanhorse, and other viruses from somebody using my comp

How do I remove these or fix my computer because it is not allowing me to go online? Help!!!!! Thx



Help!!!! My computer has got a spy virus, trojanhorse, and other viruses from somebody using my computer.?vista



Here is a simple tutorial on how to cleanup your computer. They are real basic steps, but it is a good first step to take and will often clean out 95% of the junk (such as spyware, viruses, etc) off your computer. All the tools used are free of use. Here is the link:



http://www.cleancomputerhelp.com/how-to-...



Help!!!! My computer has got a spy virus, trojanhorse, and other viruses from somebody using my computer.?antispyware



well, if you have a usb flash drive, i would suggest going to this website:



http://www.portableapps.com



download the program called ''ClaimWin Portable'', install it onto your flash drive, update the virus definitions, and use it to scan your computer.



Assuming you are downloading the program at a local library or a friends house.



That is about the only suggestion i could honestly give to you.



OR (if EVERYTHING ELSE fails...)



just format that piece of garbage, and do a clean install of windows.
You could either go to a previous restore point on your computer and take it all out in one fell swoop (if the virtual offense wasn't that long ago), or you could go find an all-in-one product like the newer versions of Norton Antivirus or Windows Live One Care. Norton occasionally lets a bug or two slip by, but they're easy enough to get cleaned up with Spybot: Search and Destroy. I don't have any personal experience with Windows Live One Care, but I've heard it's much better than Norton. I think the both of them come with firewalls, will take care of viruses, spyware and most any other computer/Internet related problems
Boot clean from a recovery CD or Disk, if it's Windows you can boot your CD choos DOS command prompt, or you can try F8 on boot up to force a command prompt, and run a dos based virus scanner/removal.
You cant connect to the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment