Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In view of viruses etc., IS this for real, or a clever SPOOF???

Recently I have received a THANKS FOR SHARING email from Q %26 A, wanting various information, in order to receive a FREE prize. As they are celebrating their 1st Birthday.



I was just about to fill it in, then thought, no, check it out first!



Has anyone else out there received the same???



In view of viruses etc., IS this for real, or a clever SPOOF???nortin



Seems to be a safe one as not asking for anything personal which you would not have used to register for Yahoo Answers. Only beware if suddenly information is asked for that you would not normally give out. Have a go. I have. Perhaps we will be given 10 points for nothing!!!!!!



In view of viruses etc., IS this for real, or a clever SPOOF???pc security



You won't be the only one waiting to see if anything happens or turns up. Let's keep fingers crossed. Mind you I got a violation notice today so hope that is not the 'gift'!!!! Report It


i signed up and they sent me a greenday canvas tote bag.
You are not the first to ask this question today.Its a SCAM.yahoo are going to send us all a bottle of wine on its birthday so somebody mentioned
theres no such thing as free its bound 2 b a scam
Not received one but guarantee it to be a scam,Do not be taken in by any e-mail that requires personnel in formation.
no.
Yes its OK.
Hope its OK, I've ordered XXL.
I treat anything like this as a scam - its always safest, and anyway do you want all the extra mail that will come with it?
SCAM 4 SURE



but i wud like a t- shirt to fit me dog hehehehe
I got one as well, look like it's genuine, but reading between the lines it looks like the 'prize' is a T-shirt, probably with 'YAHOO ANSWERS' transferred onto it, so I don't think I'll bother anyway!!
Its a scam, get rid of it, you will not know what you are letting yourself in for if you send them any of your details, and nothing is for free now days

No comments:

Post a Comment