Friday, August 20, 2010

How to remove viruses on windows 98?

I still have windows 98 on my computer and about five days ago I received a message on my screen that my computer were infected and seached the net (microsoft website etc.) and downloaded pesttrap but everytime I run the program I keep getting the message saying : this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. if the problem persist, contact the program vendor. so far i heard nothing from them despite the fact that it says on their advert they reply within four to 12 hours. anyhow, does anyone know what other program(s)available in the market to solve this infection on my windows 98? it seems like microsoft stopped supporting this version any longer. thanks in advance



How to remove viruses on windows 98?auto protect



It's not what you're wanting to hear however, you have no protection while using Microsoft Windows 98 as it has now been completly dropped from Microsoft's line of operating systems. No longer can you get updates or security protection. I'd be willing to bet that because of this, hackers are now tearing the program apart, digging for info as to how it was put together, all in an effort to find info that they'd like to have on the newer versions. Larry RadioShack



How to remove viruses on windows 98?downloads



I found this site pretty helpful http://www.basicspywaretips.com/getridof...
you throw it away and get a new one
On your windows 98 youll be lacking alot of technalogy, to remove viruses your gonna need a hammer, and your gonna need to remove the caseing to your comp and hit the hard drive into small peices. Onces thats melt them down and poor liquied nitrogen on them and smash all the little bits into dust. then take the dust and bring it to the sun and incinerat it, so their is no longer anything left thusly not leaving any viruses, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment