Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do idiots and companies allow these idiots to plant viruses on a persons computer?

I have a browser virus that when I click on a link from a search I've done it forces me to certain sites that have nothing to do with the link. This only serves to infuriated me towards these sites. One such site I get directed to is called findstuff.com. I will never EVER use or BUY something that comes from this site because of this.



Why do idiots and companies allow these idiots to plant viruses on a persons computer?norton



STOP WHINING



just relax and find a way to either remove the virus or disable it



Why do idiots and companies allow these idiots to plant viruses on a persons computer?spyware remover



nobody ever accused these guys of being smart.. just persistant. Many adware sites host trojans or other nasties and an unpatched system takes a fall. Other times it's something like :Your computer is INFECTED.. Clean it now, bla bla bla.. for money: Some ppl get fooled and when seeing that in big bold letters on MY computer.. OMG!! I better fix it asap.



There's a sucker born every minute just waiting to part with their money.
i guess for money, idk
irritating isnt it
..Well they get paid..for such things..



use NOD32..its the best..antivirus..and also for spyware..



goto



www.eset.com
They do it for fun, to get money, etc, etc, etc. There are many reasons. My suggestion is to install some type of antivirus protection (AVG, Avast etc.) and then destroy the virus. Maybe get a better firewall as well. (Comodo)
i know what u mean man, who buys stuff from these sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment